Various types of companies can be formed at TechnoPark, namely:
A Limited Liability Company
- With two to fifty partners, liable to the extent of their share in the capital.
- Minimum share capital 300,000 AED divided into equal shares with a minimum face value of 1000 AED.
- UAE nationals must hold at least 51% of the shares.
- The management or managers are appointed by memorandum of association, by a separate management contract or by a general assembly of the partners.
A Sole Establishment (commercial/ industrial)
- Owned by a sole proprietor, who is responsible for all its financial obligations.
- The owner must be a GCC national.
A Civil Company
- For activities involving the use or investment in intellectual faculties, acquired information or the use of skills.
- Formed as Civil Partnerships in accordance with the Federal Civil Transactions Law No.(5) of 1985 with its amendments.
- Professional companies may be 100% foreign owned.
Alternatively these types of branch companies, legally regarded as part of their parent establishment, may be set up:
- A Branch of a Free Zone Establishment (FZE).
- A Branch of a Free Zone Company (FZCO).
- A Branch of an L.L.C. (covers all Limited Liability Companies in the UAE).
- A Branch of a Sole Establishment based in the Emirate of Dubai.
- A Branch of a GCC Company (the mother company should have a 100% GCC shares).
- A Branch of a Foreign Company.